Sunday, February 14, 2010

Method 10

Wikis were part of a technology session I recently attended, and the "In Plain English" tutorial was the introduction to the class. These tutorials do such a good job of demystifying and simplifying technology. Part of the session was to set up our own wiki. I haven't used it yet, but I think it would work well to use it with teachers to collaborate on library research projects.

The wiki examples were interesting. In fact, when looking at the ALA wikis, I saw under a YALSA wiki a list of YA authors by state and plan to contact some of the authors about perhaps being a guest author.

Since so many people had left Naomi Bates' blog and other book blogs I read regularly on the "Favorite Blogs" page, I left the google blog, one of several tech blogs I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment